-   -   Look for change next blank cell in Range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/17441-look-change-next-blank-cell-range.html)

Nigel Bennett

Look for change next blank cell in Range

I received an answer to my last question and I have to say
first off, I am alway aprreciative of everybody who takes
the time to answer and I respect and admire your
programming skills.

My problem this time is as follows

I want to check a range (b2 to Z2) and I want to find the
first blank cell, once that cell is found I want it to
check a cell from the menu sheet and if there is something
in the cell insert it in the first blank cell

ie I enter YR 2005 in cell G22 on the menu sheet, then
when I look at sheet 2 it checks the range and when it
comes across the first blank cell it inserts that value

Thanks

Nigel

Trevor Shuttleworth

Please don't multi-post. See the answers in the other group