-   -   conditional formatting for <= +- 1.0% (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/174311-conditional-formatting-%3D-1-0%25.html)

R&D

conditional formatting for <= +- 1.0%

I need a cell that is calculating the percent delta RT to be conditionaly
formatted if the value is out of range. one range I am looking for is <= +-
1.0%.

Thank you

Bernard Liengme

conditional formatting for <= +- 1.0%

Select the range of cells to be formatted; I will assume the first is A1
(adjust as needed)
In the Conditional Formatting dialog use: Formula Is =ABS(A1)<1%; then give
a format as needed
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"R&D" wrote in message
I need a cell that is calculating the percent delta RT to be conditionaly
formatted if the value is out of range. one range I am looking for is <=
+-
1.0%.

Thank you