-   -   Hot To Copy Pivot Table formats (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/174203-hot-copy-pivot-table-formats.html)

DavidA

Hot To Copy Pivot Table formats

In Excel 2007 I want to copy and paste special, both values and formats, from
a pivot table into a new worksheet. The values copy and the values are
formatted, but the sytles do not copy overs. Any ideas?
--
Thanks,

David

ShaneDevenshire

Hot To Copy Pivot Table formats

Hi David,

Pivot Table styles are associated with the Elements of the pivot table, when
you convert a pivot table to a regular range you loose all the PivotTable
Styles stuff. Only manual formatting will remain.

This is not a bug, and you're not loosing your mind, but if you think about
it you will see why.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire