Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JR JR is offline

Default CALCULATE THE ACTUAL AGE IN TERMS OF YEARS, MONTHS AND DAYS

so it shows a result of "15 years 4 months and 6 days" for example.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

With earliest date in A1 and latest date in A2
=DATEDIF(A1,B1,"y")&" years "&DATEDIF(A1,B1,"ym")&" months
"&DATEDIF(A1,B1,"md")&" days"

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"jr" wrote in message
so it shows a result of "15 years 4 months and 6 days" for example.

Junior Member

HI, I use this formula and was very helpful. But, in some cases, the result appears as: 9 years 1 month 140 days. How I can fix the output format for days that appear until 31 days?

ThankYou! :-)