-   -   screen capture of page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/17378-screen-capture-page.html)

Juco

screen capture of page

How do I make a `screen capture `of page in spreadsheet?

thanks

Fredrik Wahlgren

"Juco" wrote in message
. uk...
How do I make a `screen capture `of page in spreadsheet?

thanks

Alt + PrtScr

This will give you a screen shot of the active window which you can paste
into a Word Document or similar.

/Fredrik

Gord Dibben

Alternative if you just want the cells......

Select range(say A1:M34) and SHIFT + EditCopy Picture.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:11:02 +0100, "Fredrik Wahlgren"
wrote:

.uk...