Under column D, there is a score

24-Dec-07 13% 28-Dec-07 31% [row 1]
31-Dec-07 66% 29-Dec-07 48% [row 2]
07-Jan-08 78% 30-Dec-07 15% [row 3]
14-Jan-08 47% 31-Dec-07 96% [row 4]
21-Jan-08 100% 01-Jan-08 33% [row 5]
28-Jan-08 61% 02-Jan-08 62% [row 6]
04-Feb-08 97% 03-Jan-08 65% [row 7]

I would like to retrieve the score under column B into cell E1, where the
date in cell C1 is equal and between the periods in column A, such as 13%
should be return in cell E1, another example, 66% should be returned in cell
E5, because the date in cell C5 is 01-Jan-08, which is between 31-Dec-07 and
07-Jan-08. Through this process, I would like to determine all score under
column E.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

Ron Rosenfeld

How to determine the value?

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:15:01 -0800, Eric
wrote:

There are given data
Under column A, there is a date.
Under column B, there is a score
Under column C, there is a date.
Under column D, there is a score

24-Dec-07 13% 28-Dec-07 31% [row 1]
31-Dec-07 66% 29-Dec-07 48% [row 2]
07-Jan-08 78% 30-Dec-07 15% [row 3]
14-Jan-08 47% 31-Dec-07 96% [row 4]
21-Jan-08 100% 01-Jan-08 33% [row 5]
28-Jan-08 61% 02-Jan-08 62% [row 6]
04-Feb-08 97% 03-Jan-08 65% [row 7]

I would like to retrieve the score under column B into cell E1, where the
date in cell C1 is equal and between the periods in column A, such as 13%
should be return in cell E1, another example, 66% should be returned in cell
E5, because the date in cell C5 is 01-Jan-08, which is between 31-Dec-07 and
07-Jan-08. Through this process, I would like to determine all score under
column E.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric