Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default 3 column lookup within range

I've looked all over the internet to find something without much
luck...I'm hoping I'm just missing something.

I have a table with 3 columns (start, end, price). I would like to
take a value (C4) and see if it's get the value out of the table.

Start | End | Price
0 | 1 | $9.95
2 | 10 | 5.00
11 | 20 | 4.75

if cell C4 = 5, I need to return the value of $5.00, if cell C4 = 20,
I need to return the value of $4.75...I think you get the point.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything. Thanks in
advance for the help.
-Chris