-   -   Print and Print Preview don't match screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/17307-print-print-preview-dont-match-screen.html)

JNohl

Print and Print Preview don't match screen

Hi All,
I'm relatively new to VB programming in Excel and am having the
following problem. I've got a sheet with a couple of frames on it. On
each of the frames, I have a couple textboxes. The user inputs values
into the textboxes and prints the form. I have a "clear" button that
initializes the textboxes by moving "" to the .Value property.
However, when I do a print preview or a print, the value has not
changed. The only way to get the value to change on the print out is
to click somewhere on the frame.

I've tried setting focus to each textbox before I enter the value, but
this seems to only correct the last textbox checked before the print
command was issued. I've also tried to send a "click" to the frame
from within the code, but this doesn't seem to do anything. You have
to manually click on the frame from the screen to get it to update.
I've also tried ThisWorkbook.RefreshAll, but again, nothing.

Can anyone explain what is going on and how I need to correct this?
Any assistance would certainly be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
John

--
JNohl