-   -   Find value in more than 100 worksheets at once (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/173044-find-value-more-than-100-worksheets-once.html)

Alamgir Farooq

Find value in more than 100 worksheets at once

Dear Sir,

I have a problem, i want to find a value or number in more than 100
worksheets at once so please help me out.

Regards,
Alamgir Farooq

Irfan

Find value in more than 100 worksheets at once

Try this
Go to Edit menu, click Find
On the Find Window Click "Options" button and select "workbook" in Within
column

"Alamgir Farooq" wrote:

Dear Sir,

I have a problem, i want to find a value or number in more than 100
worksheets at once so please help me out.

Regards,
Alamgir Farooq

Dave Peterson

Find value in more than 100 worksheets at once

Irfan's suggestion will work in xl2002 and above.

If you're using xl97 (or any version, actually), you can use Jan Karel
Pieterse's FlexFind:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/

--

Dave Peterson