-   -   Auto column insertion based on a number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/172743-auto-column-insertion-based-number.html)

halatree

Auto column insertion based on a number

I'm putting together a document to help personnel track training completion.

I have a cell where the user inputs the number of employee. I would like to
be able to have excel automatically insert columns for employee training
dates based on the number of employees entered. I want it to look something
like this:

Number of Employees: 4

Criteria Name 1 Name 2 Name3 Name 4
Training Requirement #1 Date Date Date Date
Training Requirement #2 Date Date Date Date
Training Requirement #3 Date Date Date Date
Training Requirement #4 Date Date Date Date

Individual Training % 100% 50% 100% 75%

I've completed the template column (Name 1) with all of the required
calculations, but don't know how to have the rest of the columns
automatically added with the formulas. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks!