-   -   Pivot Tables to summarise a column in one row? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/172546-pivot-tables-summarise-column-one-row.html)

Richhall[_2_]

Pivot Tables to summarise a column in one row?

I have a column with a list of names in, and then in the other two
columns a list of attriubutes for that person. The number of
attributes could change, how can i simply get a single name entry with
the attributes listed in a row.

i.e

Name Subject Grade

John English A
Maths B
Jane English B
German C
Maths B

Would be:

John English A Maths B
Jane English B German C Maths B

Cheers

Rich

Bob Phillips

Pivot Tables to summarise a column in one row?

Public Sub ProcessData()
Dim i As Long
Dim LastRow As Long

With ActiveSheet

LastRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row
For i = LastRow To 1 Step -1

If .Cells(i, "A").Value = "" Then

.Cells(i, "B").Resize(, 100).Copy .Cells(i - 1, "D")
.Rows(i).Delete
End If
Next i
End With