-   -   Result of Multiplication is comming up as zero (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/172453-result-multiplication-comming-up-zero.html)

Michael D

Result of Multiplication is comming up as zero

When I multiply C1xD1 I get an answer in E1. But when I add E1+E2 etc I get a
result of zero. All the E cells have a positive values. Any ideas?

Mike H

Result of Multiplication is comming up as zero

Possibly

E1= 0.006
E2= 0.003

E1+E2 formatted to 1 decimal place displays 0.0
The underlying value is 0.009

Mike