Graham Tapper

Default Trace ALL dependent cells in any worksheet anywhere in Excel

Would like ability to be able to trace all the dependent cells, on whatever
worksheet they appear, anywhere within a spreadsheet. Currently Excel will
not trace Text cell references or references to cells on other worksheets.
All it does is point an arrow to a picture of a worksheet but doesn't tell
you what worksheet(s) or what cell(s) within the worksheet(s).
Jason Morin

Aaron Blood's Explode add-in may interest you:

http://www.xl-logic.com/pages/explode.html

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

Would like ability to be able to trace all the dependent

cells, on whatever
worksheet they appear, anywhere within a spreadsheet.

Currently Excel will
not trace Text cell references or references to cells on

other worksheets.
All it does is point an arrow to a picture of a

worksheet but doesn't tell
you what worksheet(s) or what cell(s) within the

worksheet(s).
.

Graham Tapper

Many thanks for this pointer. The Explode Add-in looks very interesting but
seems a bit flakey in operation. I've got a mysterious "Enter VBA_Explode
Password" box on the screen that won't go away!

"Jason Morin" wrote:

Aaron Blood's Explode add-in may interest you:

http://www.xl-logic.com/pages/explode.html

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

Would like ability to be able to trace all the dependent

cells, on whatever
worksheet they appear, anywhere within a spreadsheet.

Currently Excel will
not trace Text cell references or references to cells on

other worksheets.
All it does is point an arrow to a picture of a

worksheet but doesn't tell
you what worksheet(s) or what cell(s) within the

worksheet(s).
.

Ron de Bruin

Hi Graham