Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I call number values form one workbook to another workbook

I'm using excel 2000 at work and excel 2007 at home to try to find an answer,
but I haven't found on yet.
I have a workbook with data refering to numbers of pages from a copier in a
month that is listed per day. I have another workbook that has the days of
the month for sheets, and number values for wasted product.
the wasted product numbers are in cells D2:D8. I need them to go into
differnet cell on the other workbook: K5,K15:K17,K25
Workbook one is called Product list, January 08 (as sheet 1) {Where I want
information to go}
Workbook 2 is called Wasted Paper, 1/1/2008 (as sheet 1) {where I need
infomation to come from.}

The formulas I have looked at so far have been "cell" and "hyperlink", but
don't seem to do what I want them to do. Hyperlink, from what I understand it
to do, despalys a link to the refrenced cell, worksheet, url, ect; and cell,
from what I understand, gives back coded data from a refrenced cell, not the
actual data in that cell.

Any help would be Appreciated