-   -   Download other functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/170901-download-other-functions.html)

Ray[_5_]

Download other functions

There are lots of functions that do not appear in the basic Excel function
list.
e.g. 'randbetween' is an excel function that cannot be found on the function
drop down list.
Where can I download these extra functions?
Thanks.

Peo Sjoblom

Download other functions

It's part of the ATP (Analysis ToolPak), it comes with Excel/Office,
toolsoptionsadd-ins, select it, if needed keep the installation CD handy
if it wasn't installed the first time Excel was installed

Peo Sjoblom