-   -   move picture to behind cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/170831-move-picture-behind-cells.html)

Sarah[_3_]

move picture to behind cells

HELP

I have pasted a clip art photo onto an excel sheet but I want to have it as
a background picture with the excel sheet visable on top. I have tried
sending the picture to the back and it is not working !!

ANY IDEAS ANYONE ????????????????????

Gav123

move picture to behind cells

Hi Sarah,

Click on the following at the top of the screen FormatSheetBackground.
Then select the picture that you want.

This will put your photo as the background to the worksheet.

Hope this helps

Gav.

"Sarah" wrote:

HELP

I have pasted a clip art photo onto an excel sheet but I want to have it as
a background picture with the excel sheet visable on top. I have tried
sending the picture to the back and it is not working !!

ANY IDEAS ANYONE ????????????????????

Gary''s Student

move picture to behind cells

Some ClipArt can be made semi-transparent. Right-click the picture and:

Format Picture Lines and Colors

then see if transparency can be set. If so, you can see the cells behind
the picture.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200762