-   -   Filter and copy to another worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/170775-filter-copy-another-worksheet.html)

filter

Filter and copy to another worksheet

I have a worksheet that I need to divide out in different tabs. Instead of
manually copying and pasting each type, I would like to filter the criteria
and copy it to each tab. Filters can only be copied to the active sheet. Is
there any way around this, or any other solution??

Ron de Bruin

Filter and copy to another worksheet

Hi filter

See this page for a code solution
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

See also this add-in (code is faster for what you want)
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm