-   -   Coloured cells based on formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/17076-coloured-cells-based-formula.html)

Steve Elliott

Coloured cells based on formula

No doubt this has been covered previously.

I want to apply an IF formula, where by the whole cell changes to RED if the
result is less than say 5%, or GREEN if it's 5% or above.

How do I do this? I'm using Excel 97.

Thanks in advance. Steve.

Bob Phillips

You need Conditional Formatting. Look at 'Highlight cells that meet specific
conditions' in the Answer wizard

--

HTH

RP