-   -   Name Conflict Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/170706-name-conflict-error.html)

Irfan

Name Conflict Error

Hi All!
I am using MS Office 2007. In Excel when I try to copy a sheet in the same
workbook it give me the following error which i could not know how to resolve.

"A formula or sheet you want to move or copy containe the name
'_123Graph_ARANK1992\', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do
you want to use this version of the name"

If i press Yes then another name comes on and so on. Please help or advise.