-   -   Calculate central tendency tht are interval or ratio measurement? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/170666-calculate-central-tendency-tht-interval-ratio-measurement.html)

tamainor

Calculate central tendency tht are interval or ratio measurement?

I need help figuring out how to calculate measures of central tendency for
data that are interval or ratio in measurement, and in standard deviation for
the data that are interval or ratio in measurement.

Mike Middleton

Calculate central tendency tht are interval or ratio measurement?

tamainor -

Worksheet functions are AVERAGE(data_range) for arithmetic mean, MEDIAN for
median, MODE for mode, and STDEV for standard deviation.

Of course, median is appropriate for ordinal, interval, and ratio data, and
mode is appropriate for nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio data.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel