-   -   pivot table repport (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/170219-pivot-table-repport.html)

naseri

pivot table repport

hi Dear friend
I want to make a single pivot table from all my worksheets in a single file
in excel 2003. thanks.

Marcelo

pivot table repport

Hi,

could you please send us more details regarding your needs?

Or try Data|Pivot Table Report

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"naseri" escreveu:

hi Dear friend
I want to make a single pivot table from all my worksheets in a single file
in excel 2003. thanks.

Debra Dalgleish

pivot table repport

You can create a pivot table from the data on separate sheets (multiple
consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want.
There's more information he

naseri wrote:
hi Dear friend
I want to make a single pivot table from all my worksheets in a single file
in excel 2003. thanks.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures