-   -   tab button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/16993-tab-button.html)

lealea_g

tab button

i am trying to tab to the next column in excel, for some reason when i hit
the tab button it is moving about 5 columns
how do i set this back to only moving to 1 column? is the setting in my
tools options menu?

Bob Phillips

Menu ToolsOptionsTransition, and you will probably find the 'Transition
navigation keys' box checked, uncheck it..

--

HTH

RP

"lealea_g" wrote in message
i am trying to tab to the next column in excel, for some reason when i hit
the tab button it is moving about 5 columns
how do i set this back to only moving to 1 column? is the setting in my
tools options menu?

lealea_g

u are fab - thanks :) it has been bugging me for weeks

"lealea_g" wrote in message
i am trying to tab to the next column in excel, for some reason when i hit
the tab button it is moving about 5 columns
how do i set this back to only moving to 1 column? is the setting in my
tools options menu?

Bob Phillips

My pleasure.

--