Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Calendar

Hello to all!
I need a big help from you, ok?
I am doing an excel job and i need insert dates (day and
Months) for marking the holidays of my team.
I need to know whether if it is possible and also how can i do it for
or insert a pop up (I do not know if this is the correct term) of a calendar
like appears on outlook contacts to mark the dates of
Birthdays and dates of marriages or one of those "buttons or boxes"
when we click appear the days between 1 to 31 and the months between January
December. And already now for a little more complicated, whether if it is
possible
after the marking done find a formula that show the result of the three
periods marked.

Sory my bad english, but it was translated by google from portuguese to
english!

Can be?
Thank you!!!