-   -   How can I show radians in symbolic format in excel? like 90 degrees would show (Symbol Pi/2) tia sal2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/169749-how-can-i-show-radians-symbolic-format-excel-like-90-degrees-would-show-symbol-pi-2-tia-sal2.html)

temp

How can I show radians in symbolic format in excel? like 90 degrees would show (Symbol Pi/2) tia sal2

How can I show radians in symbolic format in excel? like 90 degrees would show (Symbol Pi/2) tia sal2

Greets All

I have one column that has the angles in 20 degrees increments up to 720 degrees
Is thier a way for excel to show them in Radian in symbolic format? I've already converted them to radians by
multipling angle*PI()/180 but how do I get it to look it symbolicly?

Example

180 degrees would look like (symbol Pi)
90 degrees would look like (Symbol Pi/2)

Tia sal2

Harlan Grove[_2_]

How can I show radians in symbolic format in excel? like 90degrees would show (Symbol Pi/2) tia sal2

temp wrote...
How can I show radians in symbolic format in excel? like 90 degrees
would show (Symbol Pi/2) tia sal2

You mean you want it to display as ð/2? You could enter p/2 then
change the typeface for the cell to Symbol.

joel

How can I show radians in symbolic format in excel? like 90 degree

Try custom formating. I enter the line below into custom formating on the
worksheet

# "Pi" ?/2