-   -   sychronous scrolling (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/169691-sychronous-scrolling.html)

czlqw4

sychronous scrolling

I have arranged two excell windows side by side. How can I get the
scychronous scroll to affect both windows to scroll together.

ryguy7272

sychronous scrolling

Simple open two windows in the same Excel session and click on Window
Compare Side by Side...

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"czlqw4" wrote:

I have arranged two excell windows side by side. How can I get the
scychronous scroll to affect both windows to scroll together.

czlqw4

sychronous scrolling

I did a compare sidy by side, but the scrolling function still acted
iindependent of each other. By freezing the panes I was able to achieve the
affect I was looking for.

Thank you,
czlqw4