-   -   Two columns only take one name for both email address (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/168744-two-columns-only-take-one-name-both-email-address.html)

Outlook, eh?

Two columns only take one name for both email address

I have 40,000+ record file and would like to get rid of one row (name & email
address) if it shares an email address:

For Example:
A B
Joe
Susie

Peter

Should be
A B
Joe

Peter

Thanks so much!
-B

Teethless mama

Two columns only take one name for both email address

Use Advanced Filter to get the Unique records on Email address, then use
INDEX/MATCH combination to get Names

"Outlook, eh?" wrote:

I have 40,000+ record file and would like to get rid of one row (name & email
address) if it shares an email address:

For Example:
A B
Joe
Susie

Peter

Should be
A B
Joe

Peter

Thanks so much!
-B

Outlook, eh?

Two columns only take one name for both email address

Amazing! I believe it matched names without me having to do anything more
than filter on unique names. Thanks!