-   -   how do I nest a drop down cell within a conditional statement? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/168432-how-do-i-nest-drop-down-cell-within-conditional-statement.html)

Neal

how do I nest a drop down cell within a conditional statement?

I have 4 columns in a spreadsheet that are formatted for drop down options.
I am interested in restricting the selection of options previously selected
so as to eliminate double entries.

How do I do this? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

T. Valko

how do I nest a drop down cell within a conditional statement?

See this:

http://contextures.com/xlDataVal03.html

--
Biff