-   -   How do I keep the "tab" key from jumping over adjacent cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/168016-how-do-i-keep-tab-key-jumping-over-adjacent-cell.html)

Srobinson2

How do I keep the "tab" key from jumping over adjacent cell

My "tab" key does not go to the adjacent cell. From column "A" it jumps to
column "C" then column "K" and so on.

Roger Govier[_3_]

How do I keep the "tab" key from jumping over adjacent cell

Hi

It sounds as though some cells are Locked and sheet protection has been
turned on.
ToolsProtectUnprotect sheet.

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"Srobinson2" wrote in message
My "tab" key does not go to the adjacent cell. From column "A" it jumps to
column "C" then column "K" and so on.

Gord Dibben

How do I keep the "tab" key from jumping over adjacent cell

The sheet could be protected with some columns unlocked.

The Tab key would jump to the unlocked columns.

Or you have ToolsOptionsTransitionTransition Navigation Keys enabled.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:19:01 -0800, Srobinson2
wrote:

My "tab" key does not go to the adjacent cell. From column "A" it jumps to
column "C" then column "K" and so on.

2007 Try this:[_2_]

wrote:

My "tab" key does not go to the adjacent cell. From column "A" it jumps to
column "C" then column "K" and so on.

Gord Dibben

How do I keep the "tab" key from jumping over adjacent cell

Do you have a comment or question?

Gord