-   -   How do I set a formula that indicates a if a cell value changed? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/16794-how-do-i-set-formula-indicates-if-cell-value-changed.html)

Zachie

How do I set a formula that indicates a if a cell value changed?

I want to use =now() to get the date as a referece but the moment I change
info on the sheet the reference change. How can I keep this reference from
changing?

[email protected]

Use =Today() instead....just returns the date, not the time portion...
Hth,
Oj

Mohamed Shafiee

Now function will always return the date and time at the time the sheet
performed calculations.

Bob Phillips

Just enter the date with Ctrl-;

--