-   -   How do I use properties window to embed shockwave flash file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/167936-how-do-i-use-properties-window-embed-shockwave-flash-file.html)

Melvin P[_2_]

How do I use properties window to embed shockwave flash file?

I have a flash file .swf on my c drive. I just want to embed it in an excel
file. I go to the toolbox, I look up shockwave flash object, I draw a
rectangle in excel where it will reside , I go to the properties box. Lost
from there. Where is the path name for file to reside. I can't see any
options. Also , which file variation will work for swf, I can make it 6 to 8
versions.
Cheers,
Any assistance is appreciated.
Regards