-   -   Return answer if..... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/16729-return-answer-if.html)

Pat

Return answer if.....

=IF(K14L14,"Low stock","")

I want to add into the above formula a condition where if J14 has a value
greater than 0 then return the message "Low stock"

Dave R.

Try

=IF(OR(K14L14,J140),"Low stock","")

"Pat" wrote in message
=IF(K14L14,"Low stock","")

I want to add into the above formula a condition where if J14 has a value
greater than 0 then return the message "Low stock"

Pat

Having re-examined the problem I am afraid I have explained the problem
incorrectly.

=IF(K14<=L14,"Low stock","")

If I could include into the formula a condition that "Low stock" will only
be returned if J14 is greater than L14

"Dave R." wrote in message
Try

=IF(OR(K14L14,J140),"Low stock","")

"Pat" wrote in message
=IF(K14L14,"Low stock","")

I want to add into the above formula a condition where if J14 has a

value
greater than 0 then return the message "Low stock"

Fredrik Wahlgren

"Pat" wrote in message
Having re-examined the problem I am afraid I have explained the problem
incorrectly.

=IF(K14<=L14,"Low stock","")

If I could include into the formula a condition that "Low stock" will only
be returned if J14 is greater than L14

I think this is what you want.
=IF(AND(K14L14,J14L14),"Low stock","")

/Fredrik