-   -   excel clear button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/167232-excel-clear-button.html)

vdmbqb

excel clear button

I have a form in excel. Every cell in the form is locked except the cells
that get new info each time the form is filled out. For instance; the cell
with the word name in it is locked, but the cell under it is unlocked so you
can enter a different name each time. There is a button at the top of the
form that reads; CLEAR FORM. I would like to know how to recreate that button
on a new form I am preparing.
--
bob

Fred Smith

excel clear button

See answer at your other post. Please do not multi-post.

Fred