-   -   use more than 3 condition in conditional format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/166709-use-more-than-3-condition-conditional-format.html)

Montu

use more than 3 condition in conditional format

How do I use more than 3 condition in conditional format in excel 2003.
Though I have got some response from this forum, but it's not clear to me. If
some body can say clearly about the problem then I shall be thankfull to him
or her.

carlo

use more than 3 condition in conditional format

Short answer:
It's not possible, Excel2003 has only 3 statements you can use.

But you can use a workaround:
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/excel-cond...ting-limit.htm

hth

Carlo

On Nov 20, 2:15 pm, Montu wrote:
How do I use more than 3 condition in conditional format in excel 2003.
Though I have got some response from this forum, but it's not clear to me. If
some body can say clearly about the problem then I shall be thankfull to him
or her.

MartinW

use more than 3 condition in conditional format

Hi Montu,

Bob Phillips has an add-in that allows up to 30 conditions.
http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFPlus.Download.html

HTH
Martin