-   -   Formula help needed! lookup/match unsure which (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/166680-formula-help-needed-lookup-match-unsure.html)

bbrant2

Formula help needed! lookup/match unsure which

I have sheet 1 (master sheet) that includes the auditor name in colum A and a
Supvisor name in column h that is populated by a drop down option. I have the
spreadsheet set to when auditor Jane is selected, the information from that
row goes onto Jane Tab.
what I'd like to do is if Supervisor name John Doe is selected in the Jane
tab,then have the entire row of information copied back to a John Doe tab.
Also, the Jane tab is reading row by row, so if a2 is not named Jane, the
information on a2 in Janes tab gives false. Can I make this sheet only bring
information from rows that a2 is equal to jane?
Can someone please help me with these functions? It'd be greatly appreciated!