-   -   change color of a box with using if statements (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/166678-change-color-box-using-if-statements.html)

Mark M

change color of a box with using if statements

Hey.
Can you change the color of a box with if statements? Examples (=if e70,
then change the box red)

Thanks
Mark M

Flick Olmsford

change color of a box with using if statements

Why not use the Conditional Formatting Feature? Format menu | Conditional
Formatting.

"Mark M" wrote:

Hey.
Can you change the color of a box with if statements? Examples (=if e70,
then change the box red)

Thanks
Mark M

Mark M

change color of a box with using if statements

Thanks for a quick response Mr. Olmford
Can you give me an example on how to use a conditional format. I only can
use the basic comand in excel.

Thanks again and have a great day
Mark Melacon

"Mark M" wrote:

Hey.
Can you change the color of a box with if statements? Examples (=if e70,
then change the box red)

Thanks
Mark M

Mark M

change color of a box with using if statements

I got it working thanks very much