-   -   Kent Hansen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/16646-kent-hansen.html)

Kent

Kent Hansen

Hello,

Is there away to automatically copy data from one worksheet
to another? Or Have certain fields of data be copied when
a certain cell is populated with data?

Thank You
Kent Hansen

Don Guillett

Kent,
Using your name as a subject line is considered bad here, especially for
archival use.
Your question is vague so the answer is yes it is possible by various
methods such as a worksheet_change event or a macro assigned to a button,
etc
if target.address="$A$1" then range("a1").copy range("b1")

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Kent" wrote in message
Hello,

Is there away to automatically copy data from one worksheet
to another? Or Have certain fields of data be copied when
a certain cell is populated with data?

Thank You
Kent Hansen

Kent

I know...I am very sorry. I forgot to add
one when I created the post.

Thank You for your help.

Kent

"Kent" wrote in message
Hello,

Is there away to automatically copy data from one worksheet
to another? Or Have certain fields of data be copied when
a certain cell is populated with data?

Thank You
Kent Hansen

Don Guillett

A very good attitude. Another suggestion. It is not necessary to multipost
(post in more than one of these ngs)

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software