Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default SUM fx drops or adds 1 to total

Has this happened to anyone else? When I use the SUM function either auto
or manually the total result will be off by 1, sometimes 2. It is like Excel
is rounding something. I'm using Excel 2000. I even tried starting all over
with a new worksheet in a new workbook thinking the first workbook was
corrupted. But it seems that the addition glich is in all my workbooks.