-   -   Round to .99? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/165883-round-99-a.html)

WBTKbeezy

Round to .99?

Hello, does anyone know if a function will work so that I can round a number
UP to the nearest ending of .99? So if a number is 7.60 it would round to
7.99 or if a number is 7.01 it would round to 7.99?

WBTKbeezy

Round to .99?

I found the answer after searching further. Sorry for posting!

"WBTKbeezy" wrote:

Hello, does anyone know if a function will work so that I can round a number
UP to the nearest ending of .99? So if a number is 7.60 it would round to
7.99 or if a number is 7.01 it would round to 7.99?

T. Valko

Round to .99?

Try this:

=CEILING(A1+0.01,1)-0.01