-   -   SUM IF Function...... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/165623-sum-if-function.html)

Reegan

SUM IF Function......

I have a spreadsheet that has a column which had a drop down menu of codes
(i.e. LV, DE, TR, AC, RT).

I would like to come u"p with a formula that will assign a number based on
the corresponding column's code.

For example:
If a column contains the code of AC or LV I would like "1" to show up.
If a column contains the code of DE, TR or RT I would like "0" to show up.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks.

RagDyeR

SUM IF Function......