-   -   Where can I get excel worksheets for students in college (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/16549-where-can-i-get-excel-worksheets-students-college.html)

Nelson

Where can I get excel worksheets for students in college

Where can I obtain practice sheeets for excel the book downloads available
for my college course the website doesn't exist.

Ken Wright

Would you like to try that again?

Any specific book you might like us to focus on? - An EXACT title would help
What is the URL that does not work?

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Nelson" wrote in message
Where can I obtain practice sheeets for excel the book downloads available
for my college course the website doesn't exist.

JulieD

Hi Nelson

AFAIK most of us who train users in excel create our own practice
worksheets - however, if you have a specific topic you'll like ideas on,
some of us might be willing to share.

Cheers
JulieD