-   -   Price Function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/165256-price-function.html)

snowsnow

Price Function

Hey Guys:

Can anyone tell me how Excel pricing ACT/365 using Price formula?
Because If I do it manually, I don't get the same answer. I have looked at
the help on Price and plug the number into the formula they provided , still
no luck.

Thanks

Frederik[_3_]

Price Function

Have a look in the help: the formula used by Excel is clearly shown...

"snowsnow" <snowsnow @discussions.microsoft.com schreef in bericht
Hey Guys:

Can anyone tell me how Excel pricing ACT/365 using Price formula?
Because If I do it manually, I don't get the same answer. I have looked at
the help on Price and plug the number into the formula they provided ,
still
no luck.

Thanks

Frederik[_3_]

Price Function

Sorry... Didn't read good enough... Can't help...

"snowsnow" <snowsnow @discussions.microsoft.com schreef in bericht
Hey Guys:

Can anyone tell me how Excel pricing ACT/365 using Price formula?
Because If I do it manually, I don't get the same answer. I have looked at
the help on Price and plug the number into the formula they provided ,
still
no luck.

Thanks

snowsnow[_2_]

Price Function

The problem I am facing is that, if I chose ACT/ACT and I do my manual
calculation using ACt/ACT day count I got the same answer as EXCEL. However
if I do ACT/365, my answer is different to what EXCEL provided.

"Frederik" wrote:

Sorry... Didn't read good enough... Can't help...

"snowsnow" <snowsnow @discussions.microsoft.com schreef in bericht
Hey Guys:

Can anyone tell me how Excel pricing ACT/365 using Price formula?
Because If I do it manually, I don't get the same answer. I have looked at
the help on Price and plug the number into the formula they provided ,
still
no luck.

Thanks

Bernard Liengme