-   -   Pivot Table Sorting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/165221-pivot-table-sorting.html)

Scott R

Pivot Table Sorting

Hi Guys, I posted a question yesterday (11/6/2007) with the above heading
which remains unresolved. I know we dont like separate posts for the same
issue so if anyone could go back and have a look for me I would be very
gratefull.
Thanks. *In a nutshell i need to sort pivot table fields within the pivot
table*

Scott R

Pivot Table Sorting

Thanks Debra.