-   -   Excel Crash with functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/164990-excel-crash-functions.html)

Vinod[_2_]

Excel Crash with functions

Hi all,

I'm seeking for help on excel crash issue. I'm geting excel crash when i'm
working with templates which consists of Excel functions. It is showing the
dialog box with

Microsoft Office Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
sorry for the inconvience.
The information you were working on might be lost. Microsoft Office can try
to recover it for you.

For your reference: It doesn't contain any macros.

Could any body help me out how can i aheive it.

Regards,
Vinod