-   -   RTD Function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/164740-rtd-function.html)

Joseph A. Zupko

RTD Function

How does one use the RTD Function in Office 2007?

Thanks, Joe

Roger Govier[_3_]

RTD Function

Hi

I have never used the function myself, but a Google search suggests there
was certainly a problem in the Beta version. I don't know whether this has
been fixed yet.
http://tinyurl.com/yw4kvh

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Joseph A. Zupko" wrote in message
How does one use the RTD Function in Office 2007?

Thanks, Joe

Chip Pearson

RTD Function

It depends primarily on what RTD service and server you're connecting to.
After you specifiy the progid and the server, the topics are dependent on
what the server is supposed to do. Do you have a service to connect to?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson