-   -   specified time / copy worksheet + save (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/164508-specified-time-copy-worksheet-save.html)

Robert B.

specified time / copy worksheet + save

Can Excel at a specified time (say 23:59) copy a worksheet and save it? Say
you have three worksheets open (A,B,C) and you want Worksheet C to be copied
automatically.

Frederik[_3_]

specified time / copy worksheet + save

Yes, Excel can.

Look in the Help for the Ontime method.

"Robert B." schreef in bericht
Can Excel at a specified time (say 23:59) copy a worksheet and save it?
Say
you have three worksheets open (A,B,C) and you want Worksheet C to be
copied
automatically.

Robert B.

specified time / copy worksheet + save

Mr. Frederik,

I checked the online help for Ontime method.

Example - Application.OnTime TimeValue("17:00:00"), "my_Procedure"

Where would I put that line?

Thanks for your help,

Robert B.

"Frederik" wrote:

Yes, Excel can.

Look in the Help for the Ontime method.

"Robert B." schreef in bericht
Can Excel at a specified time (say 23:59) copy a worksheet and save it?
Say
you have three worksheets open (A,B,C) and you want Worksheet C to be
copied
automatically.

Frederik[_3_]

specified time / copy worksheet + save

Hello Robert

You have to put that line in a general VBA module.
Of course you have to write your own "my_Procedure" that describes what you
like to be done.

"Robert B." schreef in bericht