-   -   Concatenate/ Min-Max (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/163599-concatenate-min-max.html)

PAL

Concatenate/ Min-Max

I have created a formula to determine the min value (field A) and the max
value (field B).

I then use the Concatenate fucntionality to show the range like this:

=Concatentate(Field A,"-",Field B)

The output goes out several decimal places (xx.xxxxxx - yy.yyyyyyand I can't
format the cell to show a single decimal.

Is there a way to do this? Is there an alternative way to show the range
(min-max) in a cell?

Carlo

Concatenate/ Min-Max

how about this

=CONCATENATE(ROUND(A1,1),"-",ROUND(B1,1))

hth

Carlo

"PAL" wrote:

I have created a formula to determine the min value (field A) and the max
value (field B).

I then use the Concatenate fucntionality to show the range like this:

=Concatentate(Field A,"-",Field B)

The output goes out several decimal places (xx.xxxxxx - yy.yyyyyyand I can't
format the cell to show a single decimal.

Is there a way to do this? Is there an alternative way to show the range
(min-max) in a cell?

T. Valko

Concatenate/ Min-Max

Another way: