Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Average of cells in a column

Hi
How can I write a function Average of cells in a column but not count hiden
cells?

Normally I write: Average(D:D) but this function will calculate average all
cells even hiden cells

In my spread sheet I have some hiden cells such as below

Cell in row 1
2
3
4
100
101
102

i just want to calculate average of cell 1,2,3,4,100,101,102 but skip cells
in row 5 to 99

Thanks

Daniel