-   -   PIVOT TABLE WITH BLANK CELLS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/163382-pivot-table-blank-cells.html)

Tanya

PIVOT TABLE WITH BLANK CELLS

I need some assistance - I have created a pivot table with a lot of data from
an excel spreadsheet. When you click on the data in the pivot chart to open
details about what the data represents it sorts the data wierd because there
are blank cells. It will not ignore these cells unless I put a zero in
there...?? Is there someway to have the pivot only display data that is
populated within a certain column?

Debra Dalgleish

PIVOT TABLE WITH BLANK CELLS

You can base the pivot table on a dynamic range, counting the cells with
data in a specific column. There are instructions he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures