-   -   Adding workdays as part of the equation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/163264-adding-workdays-part-equation.html)

DavidJ726

Adding workdays as part of the equation

I'm trying to put together a simple schedule in Excel and need to calculate
x working days from a given date. So if cell A1 = the project start date,
and I need the date in B1 to show the completion date of 13 working days
later, is it possible to do that without having to have a seperate cell
containg the # of workdays?

Thanks,

Roger Govier[_3_]

Adding workdays as part of the equation

Hi David

Provided you have the Analysis Toolpak loaded, ToolsAddinscheck Analysis
Toolpak, then
=WORKDAY(A1,13)
will give your result.

If you want to include holidays, then
=WORKDAY(A1,13,$B$1:$B$12)
where B1:B12 holds a list of holiday dates or create a named range for the
holiday dates (holidays)and use
=WORKDAY(A1,13,holidays)
--
Regards
Roger Govier

"DavidJ726" wrote in message
I'm trying to put together a simple schedule in Excel and need to
calculate x working days from a given date. So if cell A1 = the project
start date, and I need the date in B1 to show the completion date of 13
working days later, is it possible to do that without having to have a
seperate cell containg the # of workdays?

Thanks,

DavidJ726

Adding workdays as part of the equation

Thanks Roger,