-   -   Graphs - Y Axis Labels (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/162658-graphs-y-axis-labels.html)

Rosie

Graphs - Y Axis Labels

I've had some advice and it's been helpful but I'm still trying to find out
how to customize the actual labels IN the Y axis. Not the labels for each
line in the graph. My X axis is job titles. My Y axis are "scores" which
translate to levels of education. Instead of scores in the Y axis I'd like
it to be the education level.

Is there a way to customize the label of the values on the Y axis? For
example, instead of 10, 20 and 30 (points) I'd like the labels to be "High
School", "College" and "University".